LOTRO Update 11 Official Patch Notes
The patch notes are live for folks to check out as the servers should be up soon-ish. I’m not going to post them in full, but a few highlights:
<Update> Don’t forget there’s a new batch of top tier guild craftables as I mentioned previously <Update>
- I’ll be curious to see how the new Mounted Combat works, as well as what new mechanics are there in Wildermore like Aaron has mentioned. I like the concept of mounted combat, but more attention needs to be paid to the content for it to be anything more then a gimmic.
- We’re getting Hobbit Presents, so more incentive to log in a do stuff daily – or so Turbine hopes.
- A little more incentive to pay your rent – foreclosures after 6 months, so if you’re looking for a house, there should be some new openings coming.
- Turbine is really pushing Mithril Coins, and I expect them to almost completely replace Turbine Points for purchases.
- Yet another Legendary Item reset – so don’t forget to spend your points!
- I like the rested XP now applies to all gained and not just monster kills, but I’m not sure I quite understand all the potential impacts and/or limits there.
- Sorry Captains, but “Defeat Event Cooldown” reducing bonuses will no longer stack
- All sorts of class tweaks
- Another new barter coin – Warband Barter Tokens which can be used for the legendary pocket item upgrades
What else jumped out for folks?
Also, if you haven’t already, you might want to check out the 2 recent dev diaries on Mounted Combat and the Epic Story as these actually do go a little deeper then some of the other diaries out there.