Update 7 Patch Notes on Bullroarer
Update 7 has finally hit Bullroarer, and Sapience posted the notes today. In addition to the notes, a couple other posts of note were regarding the Eyes and Guard tavern which allows for the quick ability to create testing characters of all ability ranges. Check out the following posts on its availability and guide. As for the notes themselves, there are lots of bug fixes and what not, but a few things jumped out at me:
- Of course the Moria and Fornost revamps and the new skirmish are very cool
- I’m VERY curious and somewhat scared by these new “Star-lit Crystals” for your legendary items.
- Not only do they sound like another LI grind, but another store issues
- I’m SO happy for more bag space! Even if I have to wait for Rohan, I’m very excited about that news and the UI changes for it.
- I’m happy about the cooldown change for the Warden Defiant Challenge skill!
- Does anyone know what the “Maggot’s Mushrooms” Instance is???
- I’m happy to see the UI continue to evolve
- I’m really excited that there’s more Lua goodness in this patch. I just wish there were more folks doing cool Lua plugins Maybe we need a Lua plugin contest??
Overall nothing huge with this Update but I think all around some very good and welcome stuff. What do you all think?