Bullroarer Patch Notes (Build 2) for Update 5
The second build to Bullroarer is now live for the upcoming Update 5: Armies of Isengard content coming in December. Lots of bug fixes and response to the community in here, and it appears like this update is paralleling Update 3 (In their Absence) which would mean another possible Bullroarer update before this content finally hits live. So, make sure to get on Bullroarer (if you can) test stuff out, bug it, be vocal (but constructive) on the forums, etc. There also appear to be changes to the barter and armor set requirements, but I haven’t checked them out yet to be totally sure. Nor am I 100% convinced they’re final, yet :).
- Lots of Instance Finder Tweaks including the ability for the leader to boot Link-dead players
- Quite a few class tweaks
- Warden Changes:
- Animations and sounds tweaked
- HoTs have been buffed (not leeches sadly)
- Partial Defense buff from gambit builders now lasts 20 seconds
- Monster Play and Creep Changes
- Tier 7 crafting items now on the Skirmish Vendors
- Including recipes, scroll cases, and Cracked Rhi Helvarch Sigils!
- Fixed Draigoch (some)
- Various of instance tweaks (lots in the Foundry)